A question !

13-06-2008 07:10
Can we complete offers in more than one countries ?

For example if we are on a holiday to some other country then can we do the offers over their ?

Wont we get banned or something of that sort ?
13-06-2008 11:14
No you won't get banned. It's all based on your IP address. If you go in another country your IP won't follow you lol. I already tried and I didn't get banned.

Good luck.
13-06-2008 11:53
The offers you can do from a country depends from de IP, so, if you go to Spain, you will can do spanish offers because the IP will be from spain... and the same with others countries, obviously you won't be banned!:) enjoy others countries to complete offers.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
13-06-2008 13:43
I think your local account will get banned,
I think it would be better if you created another account there :roll:

anyway let`s wait for admin's reply :-D
13-06-2008 20:14
A CGI proxy is always an option ^^ :P
So if you do that, you might get banned.
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
13-06-2008 21:39
If we see member complete offers from one country and then another one we ban him, unless if he asks for permission or there's a special case (such as taking a flight from one country to another).
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
14-06-2008 16:29
If we see member complete offers from one country and then another one we ban him, unless if he asks for permission or there's a special case (such as taking a flight from one country to another).

Yea I thought likewise coz then we can use proxy if it were the other way round :-P
14-06-2008 19:44

ahh ok, i didn't know it... ;)
when i travel to other country, i will advice you for not banning me.. haha

cyaaaa ;)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
15-06-2008 05:35
For some people if they live in Paris and go to London by train it's not even a flight, but I think the idea is clear :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 9