Advertising forum section for Advertisers or Spammers ?

29-05-2008 14:19
Hey admin your advertising forum section is for those people who want to advertise on this site? i just saw too many spammers who are displaying their ptc's link etc , for other members to join :-(
29-05-2008 14:26
Dont worry, If they spam, admin will remove
29-05-2008 16:29
Advertising section is the place to advertise anything "legal of course",your site,your affilate link,etc...
30-05-2008 01:04
Hey Killerboy,

I went over the section and I will go over it again. I saw only commercials which is fine, but if you see any problematic thread/topic please let me know immediately.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
30-05-2008 14:27
ohh i got it its for our advertising :-) ,i tght its for outside advertisers who want to advertise on this site like getting paying people for doing their things .

Problem solved Thanks for Replying.

1 more thing Admin who take offers of only professional companies or u take offers also from people like us ?
31-05-2008 01:31
Could be both, but you need to implement tracking system so we could see who did what. For that is needed a lot of programming but some individuals have already done so.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-06-2008 15:33
ohh .. is there any site to get it done ?
02-06-2008 17:09
You can contact affiliate networks, they can help you with it. Just google the 2 words "Affiliate Networks"

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8