Banned?

25-05-2008 05:25
Okay, so my account is disabled. Why? What did I do? I'm almost 100% sure that I'm the only one using GPTreasure on this computer, unless my brother found out about it too (we both play ijji games). Please, help me.
25-05-2008 05:58

MichaelMcCallum wrote:
Okay, so my account is disabled. Why? What did I do? I'm almost 100% sure that I'm the only one using GPTreasure on this computer, unless my brother found out about it too (we both play ijji games). Please, help me.

Your account got disable about a few minutes after registration so it most likely a case of duplicates.

Try to disconnect your modem and then reconnect it, and then try to login again and see if it works?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
25-05-2008 06:30
Still didn't work, maybe because of Comcast... please help.
25-05-2008 08:39

MichaelMcCallum wrote:
Still didn't work, maybe because of Comcast... please help.

Your IP hasn't changed. Can you ask comcast to change your IP?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
25-05-2008 08:52
My parents wouldn't let me.
25-05-2008 15:23
BUMP please help me.
25-05-2008 23:33

MichaelMcCallum wrote:
My parents wouldn't let me.

PM moderator please

http://gptreasure.com/userinfo.php?uid=25

He's in charge of the IP addresses issues. He should help you out with it. I do apologize I'm not in that section and it's beyond my ability to help.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 7