Big drop in ref earnings

03-05-2017 20:23
Hello , I hae experienced a big drop in my referral earnings. Is there some rule about me having to be ative to earn rom them or something?

I have brought in 1297 referrals and they have brought in 578 fo my 2nd level, but seems I make almost nothing, when I compare it to other programs it is much lower, I fear I may have to stop promoting get-paid , it isn't working out like it did at first, seems something has changed or my lack of signing in regularly has stopped my earnings, I just don't know.
04-05-2017 10:28
I will send this directly to our administrator to check.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
04-05-2017 21:28
Hi there here4themoney,

I have passed this issue to our tech so they could see what's wrong, but in the meantime we credited your account with a bonus of 5000 coins for your loyalty, we definitely don't want to lose you so please rest assured you will be credited nicely for your efforts from our end.

Thanks!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
05-05-2017 17:46
Thanks for the quick response, I certainly appreciate the bonus as well. Thank You
Total Posts: 4