Carnival.com Gold Offer Is Not Working!

01-06-2008 21:36

Menigmatique wrote:
i would've use IE but my IE got busted after a stupid Windows Update and doesn't open any websites so its pretty much useless!

Don`t use IE8 it`s still beta and it really sucks.
Stick with IE7 it`s the best IE version till now.
01-06-2008 21:40
Oh... how can you get busted for using IE? :-o
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-06-2008 23:32
i really don't know , just one day windows asked me to restart so updates can be installed and when the PC restarted IE didn't open any websites anymore !! , tried Firefox and it worked like a charm so i sticked with Firefox since then.

also , man this site has the best support someone can ask for , thanks for all your time GPT!
02-06-2008 17:08
You don't have to answer in the forum, you can also PM me if you'd like but hmm is your copy of Windows legal?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
03-06-2008 06:49
You can use Opera then :-D
03-06-2008 17:57

adityatandon wrote:
You can use Opera then :-D

To be honest I've never used it before but recently more and more users choosing this browser.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
03-06-2008 21:58
Happens to me when my firewall is running.

Turn off any firewall or internet security, restart firefox and try again.

Don't forget to turn it back on after.

(If it's still not working you can re-download IE or Opera, Safari,etc.)
Total Posts: 17