Click Here! Issue

17-06-2008 04:01
When you see a " Click here! " for an offer you tried to complete and it says to try a new email address, how will you know what email address we use? I can't seem to edit the email address in my account. And if I use a different email address that means I will have to reconfirm the address with paypal, correct?
17-06-2008 04:33
The email can be any email, not necessarily your PayPal email or the email associated with your Gptreasure's account.

You can go to Yahoo.com for instance and create a new one, that's not a problem.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
18-06-2008 02:59
Make any new Email, because you don't have to change your email with GPTreasure's account. You just have to change the email at that offer you got a "Click here".
18-06-2008 03:01
oh ok thx. i'll give that a try. the only thing i was worried about is how it well be tracked back to my account if I have a different email address. is it by IP?
18-06-2008 04:45
By our system, it's not related to your email or IP. :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 5