Ebay didn't get tracked...

01-05-2008 13:09
Hello,

I have CLICK HERE status for Ebay , what we have to do Admin ?

I was suppose to have it automatically tracked today since I completed it 2 days ago.

Thanks
01-05-2008 13:15
Same problem here mate.

I am surprised because I have been told that when I complete ebay on payout day it became automatically tracked :(
01-05-2008 13:21
Hello guys,

I just sent a PM to admin in order to know how to track the offers.

We have to wait him online and I am sure he will solve these problems.

Just wait some more hours and all will be ok :)
01-05-2008 13:35
I also made the offer 2 days ago and I have pending, I think it's normal because payout will be later.
01-05-2008 13:43
Look like most of the compliants are made just by members that don't get paid exactly in 48 hours! lol! And only 3-4 members got problems with " CLICK HERE " status.

So it's all ok, just wait that Admin receive reports from ebay and all will be fixed.
01-05-2008 14:07
I did reply to the PM, and I can confirm majority of the members had no problems with eBay. You are welcome though to contact me.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-05-2008 19:17
ebay need credit card
i think
because i can not do it or any offer else
01-05-2008 23:03

ilovegpt1 wrote:
ebay need credit card
i think
because i can not do it or any offer else

In Italy it has a different method of verification than credit card (I think it's called Code Fiscale)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8