Every 5 coins

21-01-2017 20:52
Hi,

I know there are problems with the new web design.

I have seen weird something: Get-Paid is paying me every 5 coins.

Everyday I do several tasks (Pay per Click, etc...) but my total number of coins doesn't change. Seems that only when I gather enough then I receive a payment with 5 coins.

I am confused. Thank you for any help you can give me ;)
Be happy, my friend!
22-01-2017 22:36
We are aware of this issue and we are working 24/7 to fix them as soon as possible.
We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience. Stay tuned for updates.

Messi1

Get-Paid Moderator
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

-Abdallatweety2015@hotmail.com
-Username: Messi1

Get-Paid Moderator
23-01-2017 00:27
Our moderator has sent you an email in regards to this.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-01-2017 02:59
Our moderator has sent you an email in regards to this.

Done, all solved! Thank you! Great work!
Be happy, my friend!
23-01-2017 04:39
Im glad it's fixed now Darkrace!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
23-01-2017 11:55
We credited you with a bonus of 200 coins for your help as well.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-01-2017 15:38
I have the same problem a few days too. I had not said anything because I thought it was a change of your policies.
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
23-01-2017 19:49
Hi, I'm a new one and I have this problem too! The coins that I already earned aren't at my wallet, could you check this please? Tks a lot!
23-01-2017 20:43
I have the same problem a few days too. I had not said anything because I thought it was a change of your policies.

Please contact our moderator - moderator@get-paid.com - for him to assist you with this matter, thanks!

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-01-2017 20:44
Hi, I'm a new one and I have this problem too! The coins that I already earned aren't at my wallet, could you check this please? Tks a lot!

Please don't hijack threads.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 10