Feeling like I wasted my time..

28-05-2008 02:12
[img width=800]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n23/Slick-cRiSsI/gpt.png[/img]

This is not the first site of this kind I visit and participate in. From time to time I can understand an offer is not being tracked properly.. but damn. Almost all of them? I still have all the confirmation emails and I NEVER used fake informations. Also cleared my cookies after each survey / registration.

So yea I am kinda disappointed at the moment. Really don't feel like redoing all the offers again.. :-?
28-05-2008 04:06
Hi Chris,

I'd be happy to help you with those problems.
I will send you a PM.
Please note this issue is related to Support Forum and not General Discussion one.

Also please note many of those requests were "US" and you're in Canada, so you were not supposed to request to get paid for US offers which is that's why a big part of the list is declined.
As for the other Canadian offers there I'd be happy to assist you.

Thanks.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
28-05-2008 19:47
why you censure offer's name?
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
28-05-2008 21:06
For fun =)
28-05-2008 21:37
ammmm..
interesting way to make fun...
xd
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
29-05-2008 05:01
lol :)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
29-05-2008 11:38
Some offers were tracked finally.. Just took a little more time. Should have enough to pay a part of the beer this weekend.. International Beer fest at montreal.. weeee!!

lol thanks Gptreasure.
29-05-2008 14:10
use IE whenever possible
29-05-2008 20:15
IE scares me. Too much bugs =P
29-05-2008 21:51
what chris said, I.E. scares us, waay to many bugs and problems.. i also prefur mozilla.. because it blocks all the annoying ads automatically.. and its faster and safer..

P.S. i hope my list doesnt turn out like that.. =X
Total Posts: 15