Hello, im new here do i have to submit ID to get paid?

09-06-2008 09:53
Hello, i just want to know if i need to send ID to get paid?

or it is after i made an offer approved i get paid with in 24-48 hrs.?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Jessie
09-06-2008 13:50
no!
Just submit your paypal/moneybookers/alertpay email address.
09-06-2008 19:54
What he said.
10-06-2008 06:28
No ID is required unless if you're doing fraud, e.g. really bad activity (click on "Rules" tab and see rule #8).
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
10-06-2008 18:52
Thanks guys for the reply, I really appriciated it.

Another question, where can i see my pending and approved offers?
10-06-2008 20:07
Here is another question, i cant find the answer in the forum for few scans.

DO i have to submit after i completed an offer?

it says only once have to request for payment.

But looks like if i did an offer and submit it it is like requesting another payment again.

The only page i can see to submit after i have done an offer is in the "my offer" page.

I already saw my pending offer, after i submitted it in the "my offer" page.

For some reason, i can't edit my post here so i need to post a new one. Can't see button that says "edit".
10-06-2008 20:48
No you don`t have to request for your payment since you`ve already submitted offers you have completed.

You just have to wait 24 or 48 hours to get paid from the moment you`ve submitted the offers you`ve completed.
11-06-2008 03:03

Jessie08 wrote:
For some reason, i can't edit my post here so i need to post a new one. Can't see button that says "edit".

In regards to the "Edit" button it appears for a limited time after the post is made.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-06-2008 14:37
Ok, thanks guys!
Total Posts: 9