How does it know?

13-06-2008 21:43
Well my question is...For the offers where you must like go to page 3 and thats it how does the site know to tell you how far we went along with the process? Does it like track your IP or somthing?
13-06-2008 21:47
They usually use cookie files, so they keep track of how far you went there, and yes, it's relevant to complete 1 page more in order to get paid. :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
13-06-2008 23:20
I guess he means how this site tracks the other site? :P
Well, if you look in the adress bar, you'll see that the adress hasn't changed to the new website ^^
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
14-06-2008 01:54
Well thats really interesting GPTreasure xD. It can come in handy in some parts of life. My friends were wondering how you do this but now I know =P thank you.

gptreasure wrote:
They usually use cookie files, so they keep track of how far you went there, and yes, it's relevant to complete 1 page more in order to get paid. :-)
14-06-2008 14:11

Sagabmx wrote:
I guess he means how this site tracks the other site? :P
Well, if you look in the adress bar, you'll see that the adress hasn't changed to the new website ^^

It's called iFrames :-)
15-06-2008 05:33
You can google and read about it, it's not a secret :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 6