I am very confused

02-06-2008 20:47
I joined here and after a quick scan of offers it appears I have to also join every single offer? I am not so sure I feel safe giving all of those advertising sites my date of birth address and phone. With identity theft on the rise it just doesn't feel right. I am not understanding what joining here does? I mean each of the offers have their own rewards so.....I am very confused.
02-06-2008 21:18
its just an Ad by a sponsor , take it or leave it , join what u might feel right joining , what suits your interests and most of the sponsors don't share your information. they are not advertising sites they are just sites of various interests, or so is the sponsors at the Gold Offers Section but i don't know about ur country.
03-06-2008 00:38
Sites which require personal details have "Privacy Policy", so they aint allowed to share your info or spam it.

You can check for the Privacy Policy for every offer you wanna complete.
03-06-2008 17:56
I just want to add we're trying to work with companies we know and trusted as well, however if you notice a bad activity from any advertiser please report it to us.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
04-06-2008 11:03
yeah, me too, i play offers at some website, the adver call to me while Im sleeping with gf.lol, I think that call is my wife .
04-06-2008 21:34

hamintonus wrote:
yeah, me too, i play offers at some website, the adver call to me while Im sleeping with gf.lol, I think that call is my wife .

girlfriend and wife? :-?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 6