No coins add

30-11-2016 01:50
Afer I completed some tasks and no coins add, what wrong???
30-11-2016 07:34
Every day, when you login, you get 30 bonus xp, posting in the forum gives you xp, playing games, liking us on fb and lots of other activities !

Referring friends will get you lots of xp, as well as coins!
Good luck!!!!
I'm Kai
30-11-2016 08:13
Same here. Tasks stopped rewarding recently. Happened couple of weeks ago too. Hope they will fix it soon.
30-11-2016 11:18
Same problem for me...
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
30-11-2016 11:33
polpopkiSame here. Tasks stopped rewarding recently. Happened couple of weeks ago too. Hope they will fix it soon.

I hope so, it just happen to me today!
30-11-2016 12:58
The issue is now rectified, sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-12-2016 13:49
Dear Admin:

It's some kind of issue today with the minute panel? When I go to the link the page doesn't open, do you have any news about it? Tks a lot!
01-12-2016 16:39
themixDear Admin:

It's some kind of issue today with the minute panel? When I go to the link the page doesn't open, do you have any news about it? Tks a lot!

Please see:
http://forums.get-paid.com/showthread.php?24854-Problem-with-quot-Pay-per-Click-gt-Minute-quot
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 8