Not sure it was finished?

27-05-2008 20:40
I have done 3 offers so far, not sure if one of them is valid.

I completed the thing, and then it gave me a page full of ads, I'd click "no" to all of them, submit it, and it would start all over again. I thought that I was done and it would just keep sending them so I closed the tab and put it in for completed on 'my offers'. I closed the browser and noticed an ad on my screen saying I had to choose an offer (that costs $$$) to complete it.. oops. I don't remember which one it was though, but thought I would say something so I don't get ousted for submitting it falsely. I believe it was for ConsumerPromotionCenter.com, but I'm not positive. It's current status is 'work'.
27-05-2008 20:44
You just have to wait till you see the results.
If you completed them well then you`ll get the status "PAID"

and if they are not valid you`ll get the status "CLICK HERE"
and you`ll have to complete them again using another e-mail address.
27-05-2008 21:40

Explanation
Please note

Pending = From the moment you request a payout for an offer its status will show right away "Pending". That is the default status of your offer. About 1-2 days later the status of "Pending" will change to one of the following status below:

Work = This status means we are working to check your offer. If you see this status "Work" and the offer has gone (disappeared) it means that you are all set to get paid for that offer, but we must perform last security checks before processing the payout. If you see "Work" and the offer is still appearing in the section where you took it from it means we haven't processed all the checks on that offer yet.

On Hold = This status means your current payout is ON HOLD for many reasons. Could be that you haven't passed the minimum amount (only with ePassporte and Alertpay, with other payout methods there is no minimum!). It could also be that there is a suspicious activity on your account we need to check and therefore for now your status is ON HOLD until we verify everything. Overall, this status means your payout is on hold, just as it sounds.
Please note - sometimes this status means that we need to get more funds and that's why we couldn't process the payout on time. In that case we will announce it on our Announcements Forum and give users all the information there.

Click Here = The offer wasn't tracked in our system. Click on "Click Here" to get instructions what to do next. If the link doesn't work please notify us and we'll fix it!
If you see instructions to send us an email confirmation please send it properly, and if you can mention your username it will be better. Email confirmations will be checked & approved once in a week, however we will do our best to make it faster when it's possible to do so.

Paid = This status means you got paid for the offer

Archive = This status means you got paid for the offer, and the record of the payout is in our "History System". We use the "Archive" system to clean and move all OLD "Paid" requests in order to make the systems that way work faster.

Lotto = You are participating in the draw! This status doesn't mean you got paid for the offer, but it only means you're good to go to participate in the draw. If you win the draw the "Lotto" status will be changed to "Paid" status.
28-05-2008 04:05
You can transfer the email confirmation to admin@gptreasure.com but if it showed "Work" you're all good with it.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 4