Offers for International members are low

01-06-2008 15:39
why the Offers for International members are low .....
and i just cant find my country Tunisia

can i make some offer from ather country close to like marroco
and egypt

thnx if you help me ....
01-06-2008 15:47
you can do only your country offers, international and if you ask to become gold member and the admin make you gold member, you will can do also gold offers.

but you cant do offers from another countries that you are not from there.. because your IP is from your country and when you try to enter into another country section, you cant and if you use proxy you will be banned.

cya.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
01-06-2008 21:39
We have what we can have.

I do apologize if we can't satisfy 100% of the members. :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
01-06-2008 23:27
Lol in order to get better offers, ask for a Gold-Club.

To get it, complete offers seriously, not writting nkjla or things like that. Participate on forums and, when you're ready, PM admin for it...

http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?=2434&forum=1
03-06-2008 00:32
lmao man, i feel pitty for u, u might want to complete referrals or stuff like that
04-06-2008 04:45
admin GPT should find out more advertise, NWork.... then we'll have more offers
04-06-2008 21:34

esurveysquick wrote:
admin GPT should find out more advertise, NWork.... then we'll have more offers

True, but it's not easy :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 7