Problem referral again...

26-05-2008 17:06
Hey admin,
do you remember this thread:
http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?=4740&forum=4&post_id=28873#forumpost28873

Yesterday I asked my friend to register again here
as my referral, he did it but still he doesn't receive the mail for activate his account,
his mail is daropi@msn.com !
is sure he has registered =S

here the pic, I asked him to give me the screenshoot:

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3782/capturaor7.jpg

I don't understand what happens... :(
check it again =S

thx in advanceee
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
26-05-2008 23:11
Please tell him I've activated his account so he can now login.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
27-05-2008 12:30
but he registered as my referral and doesn't appear as "programreferral" in My Offers

I think when you activate the account the referement doesn't work.. you had to send him the mail activation and he could activate his account because then I don't get the 0.10$ of referral.....
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
28-05-2008 04:02
You were right.
I will credit you with a bonus for him.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
28-05-2008 19:54
how?
did you pay him?
i think he still didn't select his payment method and email for receive the money.

cya
29-05-2008 05:00

sagitari wrote:
how?
did you pay him?
i think he still didn't select his payment method and email for receive the money.

cya

So he needs to it first.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
30-05-2008 11:28
ok, thanks, I'll say it him
31-05-2008 01:29
Thanks / Gracias. :-)

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 8