Recieved money from offers, but then withdraw? - (Admin help please)

02-05-2008 14:38
Hello, I recieved $3.75 off you yesterday, this morning I was going to use that money to purchase something, but now the money has been withdraw by gptreasure? Also PayPal have restriced my account because they believe that it has been taken over by a third party due to this.

I have recieved $2.80 from your website before so I know that it is very reliable and worthwhile, but this time I have encountered this problem.

Please could you look into the problem and refund my money.

Thank You, Rainspiel.
02-05-2008 18:24

rainspiel wrote:
Hello, I recieved $3.75 off you yesterday, this morning I was going to use that money to purchase something, but now the money has been withdraw by gptreasure? Also PayPal have restriced my account because they believe that it has been taken over by a third party due to this.

I have recieved $2.80 from your website before so I know that it is very reliable and worthwhile, but this time I have encountered this problem.

Please could you look into the problem and refund my money.

Thank You, Rainspiel.

Is your account still restricted?
If not I can re-send those payouts.

If it is please refer PayPal to look at this thread. The payout was sent to you for completing offers and it's legit and there should be no problem with it.

Please keep me posted.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
04-05-2008 00:10
Are you from suth america?
i heart there were some problems with this countries, thank god i havent been afected.
04-05-2008 06:27

nopasanada wrote:
Are you from suth america?
i heart there were some problems with this countries, thank god i havent been afected.

Nope, not from there.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 4