Refferals rejected....not happy

16-06-2008 23:59
well i could have earnt a extra 5-8 dollars but i says my referrals were rejected! i worked hard to get those refferals but now that they are rejected and i have not been paid for them, im not happy. just wondering what is the maximum of inactive refferals you can have to not have them rejected?
17-06-2008 00:46
Referrals must at least complete an offer in order to become 'active' referrals and for you to get paid.
17-06-2008 02:04
But sometimes you refer someone, and the don't want to do this. But I should still get the money because i referred him and should earn it. I know you guys are trying to catch those Guys who make extra accounts but, We can't help some of the referrals aren't active :(
17-06-2008 04:32
We will have another look at the performance this week.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
18-06-2008 05:02
thanks GPTreasure :D
18-06-2008 05:04
Everybody's welcome!
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
18-06-2008 05:54
Edit: thank you gptreasure i saw that my refferals went back to "refferal" status instead of "rejected" hopefully i will get paid this time as i put a lot of effort getting them.
Total Posts: 7