Some Tasks not showing for me

05-12-2016 03:29
Hi all

I was logging today and it's not the first time I click on tasks tab and I get redirected to the crowdflower dashboard .

Before I got a lot of tasks on that section like moderating images and look into adresses but now nothing shows anymore

I need some advice here please , cumps.
05-12-2016 04:56
Hello Marcoanti,

Their wall is quite dynamic and is based on participation.
They assigned some tasks for you but since you skipped on them (which is fine, it's totally up to you) they have assigned those to other participants.

We suggest you keep on accessing their wall, you would see some tasks showing up - complete those and then slowly you would see more tasks appear on your wall for you to complete.

Hope that helps.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
05-12-2016 07:26
Nice
Just checked now and it is back to normal plenty of tasks again

Thanks for help .
05-12-2016 09:19
Sorry the inconvenient but again I am having empty page when lauching crowdFlower tasks.
Everything was going ok till I had to change computer few moments ago.

Please If it's possible to check again for this computer, because I had 3 full pages of tasks and now I get the same message again:

CrowdFlower
Tasks

Blog
Help
Login for rewards

Not found

If you believe that this is an error, contact us at our support forum.

Please include the current URL (web address) in your message.
06-12-2016 13:04
MarcoantiSorry the inconvenient but again I am having empty page when lauching crowdFlower tasks.
Everything was going ok till I had to change computer few moments ago.

Please If it's possible to check again for this computer, because I had 3 full pages of tasks and now I get the same message again:

CrowdFlower
Tasks

Blog
Help
Login for rewards

Not found

If you believe that this is an error, contact us at our support forum.

Please include the current URL (web address) in your message.

Oh no, if you changed PCs then it would repeat itself - please use the "Contact" link in the wall to contact CrowdFlower and ask them to re-open some tasks for you.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 5