Target and Ex Tab Restrictions Reset

14-01-2017 01:38
Restrictions have shown up for me under the Target and Ex tabs of Pay-Per-Click. I unlocked both tabs long ago and they've been available to me until today. I don't know why the restrictions have reset.

I logged out of the site, cleared cache, closed the Chrome browser, re-opened the browser, and logged back into the site. This did not lift the restrictions.

I also logged into the site using Firefox. I encountered the same restrictions.

"This earning option is restricted to "Loyal OfferWall Users". To become a "Loyal OfferWall User", you need at least C2500 Coins in total OfferWall earnings and have 30 days passed since your OfferWall registration date."

"This earning option is restricted to "Loyal OfferWall Users". To become a "Loyal OfferWall User", you need at least C1500 Coins in total OfferWall earnings and have 30 days passed since your OfferWall registration date."
14-01-2017 07:32
Hello ohhmye,

Can you provide us with SS ? We Will reward you with a bonus coins for your efforts sure, This layout is not the final - We are still working on it.

Messi1
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

-Abdallatweety2015@hotmail.com
-Username: Messi1

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 12:33
It's working fine now. Restrictions are gone. YAY!
14-01-2017 13:03
It's working fine now. Restrictions are gone. YAY!

Since the new design we are facing some bugs. We are trying our best to sort them as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience. I'm glad it is working now!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 17:28
Hi Admin:

Yesterday I could gain access to pay per click section (minute) where I was banned a month ago without reason, today my access it's block again :( Could you reset again please? Tks a lot!

Themix
Total Posts: 5