how long should I wait?

09-06-2008 04:08
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I just completed my first offer. On Thursday it went from pending to paid but today, Sunday, I still havn't received the payment in my paypal account and for this I have some questions.
1. When it goes from pending to paid does that mean the payment is acctually sent or can there be further delays?
2. Does anybody knows the processing time at paypal from receiving the funds until the deposit into my account?
3. How long should I wait before taking any accion about missing payments from GPT?

I only made one offer to see if this really works before spending to much time.
All answers or comments on this matter are highly appriciated.
Thank you for your time.
09-06-2008 19:53
The status will only change to paid when the payment is sent. There should be no more delays.. especially with PayPal. Make sure you entered the good Paypal email. I'd contact GPTreasure via PM for further help.

http://gptreasure.com/userinfo.php?uid=1
10-06-2008 06:27

Svarta wrote:
1. When it goes from pending to paid does that mean the payment is acctually sent or can there be further delays?
2. Does anybody knows the processing time at paypal from receiving the funds until the deposit into my account?
3. How long should I wait before taking any accion about missing payments from GPT?

1) Yes, payment was already sent when it shows "Paid".
2) After it's "Paid" I will give it a maximum of 1 hour to sho in your account. If it doesn't show let me know.
3) Let me know now if you still don't see it.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
10-06-2008 23:23
Hello, thanks for your answers.
As of today I have not received any payment to my paypal account.
Yesterday I sent a PM as suggested above and got the reply this morning that my account maight be blocked. However, when I log in to paypal with e-mail and password my profile page comes up as it should and my balance is $0.00. The transaction history is also empty. I should add that I'm also new at paypal and not yet sure how everything works there.
Please advise what I can do.
10-06-2008 23:29
As I said before, make sure you entered the good Payment ID (shows on 'My offers' page). You should also receive an email when the payment is sent.
10-06-2008 23:48
Yes I did entered the correct payment ID, but I have not received any e-mail from you of sent payment or a recieving e-mail from paypal.
I did receive the confirmation e-mail that activated my membership from GPT and paypal wich would confirm that both have my correct adress.
11-06-2008 00:15
Ok. Well I can't you more regarding this problem. Sorry..
11-06-2008 00:26
Ok Cris, thanks for the effort.
11-06-2008 03:05

Svarta wrote:
Ok Cris, thanks for the effort.

I've replied to your email and payment was resent. If you don't receive it then either you need to verify your PayPal account (less likely) or PayPal doesn't allow members from El Salvador to receive payments, only to send? (in this case you need to change your payout method)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
11-06-2008 23:03
I just replied to your e-mail and as of today wednesday I still havn't received anything at paypal.
According to the "user agreement" pages at paypals web-site there should not be any restrictions for El Salvador in sending/receiving money (except doing it in connection with a US. bank-account or creditcard).
I also sent paypal an e-mail asking them to check so my account is in working order and if there are any restrictions not mentioned on there web-site.
Until they answers there are not much I can do.
Total Posts: 11