omg scammer

30-04-2008 10:06
i did 2 ads it say i didnt WTF i register and download that software and i dont get money! dont use this site its scammer!
30-04-2008 10:16
maybe your the liar
30-04-2008 11:07
First of all you should know English is the only language allowed here, we are all guests in this forum so we have to talk the most used language, so please don't talk in your native language.

I don't know exactly what you are trying to say but look like you didn't get tracked for an offer and accusing admin, well, is the first time I see a negative comment about this website and don't be surprised if I can't trust your words, Admin is a nice person, for every problem we have just contact him and he will assist us without any kind of problems. I don't see the point to post something like that here without wait to receive answer from admin.

I am waiting your reply, only when you learnt English of course.
30-04-2008 12:18

dadecotti wrote:
First of all you should know English is the only language allowed here, we are all guests in this forum so we have to talk the most used language, so please don't talk in your native language.

I don't know exactly what you are trying to say but look like you didn't get tracked for an offer and accusing admin, well, is the first time I see a negative comment about this website and don't be surprised if I can't trust your words, Admin is a nice person, for every problem we have just contact him and he will assist us without any kind of problems. I don't see the point to post something like that here without wait to receive answer from admin.

I am waiting your reply, only when you learnt English of course.

in addition..
Nothing is perfect 100% ,maybe it`s a system fault,maybe your fault..
anyway you shouldn`t post something like this **** untill you send admin your confirmations "e-mail,screenshot" and wait to hear from him,If he didn`t reply or replied with "I WONT PAY YOU,WE`RE SCAMMERS",then post whatever you want.
check what other people say about gptreasure
30-04-2008 13:05
dadecotti what with the comment about languages? he used English, just because it was a little wrong, we all knew what he was saying
30-04-2008 13:13
look i do sightspeed offer
i click banner register download
than it dont pay say "click here"
and with other repgerion group somthing
i register
i dont pay me!
its scammer site
30-04-2008 13:16
he care what people say
he dont pay me
but pay others!
he got somthing perconal vs me!
ZZZZZZZZZZ
i did 2 offers it dont pay!
why? scammer!
30-04-2008 15:39
Whatever ..

Did you submited the offers that you.ve done ?
30-04-2008 15:53
he said its do "Click here" so of course it does...

well SightSpeed do have tracking issues...
30-04-2008 23:59

Alekzander wrote:
he care what people say
he dont pay me
but pay others!
he got somthing perconal vs me!
ZZZZZZZZZZ
i did 2 offers it dont pay!
why? scammer!

Dear Alekzander, did you even bother to contact me or send me PM or you come behind my back and complain about tracking issues?

Besides me, there is a contact button, you click and type a message and get a reply within 48 hours. I wonder if you did all that prior to that post?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 13