problem permissioresearch offer

25-05-2008 14:41
hey admin,
I have done the offer PermissionResearch
but I think it's not tracked:

look this pic:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4762/permisionie0.png

Thankss.. check it please ^^

pd, by the way, days ago I did the offer MessengerSkin, it's already paid but still appearing in offers from Spain.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
25-05-2008 16:39
Now I cant edit my message but look, the offer is not tracked:

International - PermissionResearch.com 0.25
Paypal XXX@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 May 2008 19:11:31 Click Here
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
25-05-2008 16:56
The first email comes automatically if you stopped the reg. process in the middle.

The 2nd is the end of process.

Do you have the email itself? Forward it to admin@gptreasure.com - they send at least 3 emails with notification of the status of the installation etc. Many members got it right btw.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
25-05-2008 17:24
ok
i'll try again.
thx,
Total Posts: 4