why this offer dont work?

07-06-2008 07:38
I did this offer Israel - Cal-Online.co.il.
and this is saying me that "Problem - The offer wasn't tracked in our system", why? :(
I cant do this again because i have only 1 ID... thats sucks :( plaese help me :(
08-06-2008 05:04
That's correct but we don't ask you to do it again. We ask you in the instructions to save screenshots.

You can still take them now even after completing the offer. Just grab your cellphone, take a screenshot of its number and another one of the PIN you received and send it over by email, just as requested.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
08-06-2008 08:41
Can I do this offer again with the same ID number?
and screenshot of what you need? tell me and i will screenshot it :)
08-06-2008 22:19
You have 2 cellphones?

Hmmm... I will have to find it out for you :-)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
14-06-2008 14:08
I dont need a cellphones for this offer, I need my ID number... and I have only 1 like every one OO"
plaese man chack why this is not working for me :(
15-06-2008 05:32

ronka69 wrote:
I dont need a cellphones for this offer, I need my ID number... and I have only 1 like every one OO"
plaese man chack why this is not working for me :(

They take only one, so it has to be only one and you're already in their system.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 6