Every month - 10 Winners of $10k Cherry Credits = Lots of G-Coins!

22-05-2008 22:29
We've started to announce on our draw here:

http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?=4678&forum=1

We've only one amendment to make and I hope more members would like the idea :-D

From June 1, 2008 we will have a new offer, International one, and for completing the offer you will get to participate in our Cherry Credits Draw.
We will have 10 winners every month, and they will be announced in the 1st day of the month (e.g. First draw will take place on July 1, 2008, then the 2nd one in August 1, 2008 and so on).
Every winner will win $10k Cherry Credits!
You can go to CherryCredits.com and exchange your Cherry Credits into **G-COINS**

As a reminder:
7,000 Cherry Credits = 50 G-Coins

You can buy other things with the remaining 3,000 Credits or keep them and complete more offers in our website that worth more Cherry Credits (currently available only for Canada and Australia).

Goodluck!! :-D
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-05-2008 22:58
Wow, that's awsome man! just one thing you said "$10k Cherry Credits"

you mean like $1,000 USD?

and also i still don't get it, every winner will win 7,000 Cherry Credits?
22-05-2008 23:03
"Due to the fact 5,000 Cherry Credits aren't enough to be exchanged for G-Coins we've decided to change our draw.
We will announce 10 winners every month, and each winner will receive 10,000 Cherry Credits! :)
I hope those terms would be better for you, however you're welcome to post your thoughts.
We will link the link in our main page to a new thread about it by the way so all members could be catched up with that information."

here you said 10,000 Cherry Credits, i'm confused hehe.
22-05-2008 23:04

BumbleBee wrote:
Wow, that's awsome man! just one thing you said "$10k Cherry Credits"

you mean like $1,000 USD?

and also i still don't get it, every winner will win 7,000 Cherry Credits?

K stands for Kilo which is a prefix for 1,000 so in other words:
$10k = $10,000

Every winner will get 10,000 Cherry Credits.
You need 7,000 Cherry Credits to get 50 G-Coins
So if you win you can exchange your 10k credits to 50 G-Coins and the leftovers (3,000) can be used for other services on Cherry Credits or keep them and get more G-Coins! :-)

Also remember - Cherry Credits is a very easy website to work with because you don't need to provide any personal information when you exchange Cherry Credits into G-Coins.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
22-05-2008 23:14
cool! i hope i winn =]
23-05-2008 00:03
So how exactly is this draw going to work?
Is it a normal lotto?
Or do we need to give you account info or something?
23-05-2008 00:44

Juntheboon wrote:
So how exactly is this draw going to work?
Is it a normal lotto?
Or do we need to give you account info or something?

Very easy sir.

From June 1, 2008:
1) You log in to your Gptreasure account.
2) You click on the International offers.
3) You complete the offer for Cherry Credits.
4) You click on MY OFFERS on the left panel.
5) You choose to mark the offer you completed.
6) That's it, you wait for the end of the month and then you can come back and check the results and see who won.

Basically 2 minutes of your time giving you a nice chance to win free G-Coins :-D

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
23-05-2008 02:47
Cooooool I'll participate in the draw!
23-05-2008 04:02
Thank admin for this update!!!! more power!
23-05-2008 04:38
awesome!!!!!!! you rule =) even tho im not so lucky when it comes to lotto's o.o

o well but ill still give it a try :)
Total Posts: 40