128aznboi wrote:
ijji
account
username
jillgoogle212
in game name
New-Proyer
ggzna@yahoo.com for credits

It's too late as someone was 1st to get the prize but in 2 weeks we will start with the draw.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-05-2008 10:51
it is the first i hear about this site is it pts site or what ?
can you explain to me so i can participe with your draw
15-05-2008 11:59
^_^ congratz!
15-05-2008 12:27

xawssan wrote:
it is the first i hear about this site is it pts site or what ?
can you explain to me so i can participe with your draw

Sure, you will need to complete an offer (which isn't available, only from June it will be) and by completing it you get a "ticket" and you can see in your account its status.
Every month the status for 25 members will change and show they "won" and they will receive from us Cherry Credits, which they can convert very easily into G-Coins, without the need of verification, no credit-card or forms needed. You just get those Cherry Credits and in ijji turn them into G-Coins.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-05-2008 13:03
i got ijji acount since long time
"SublimeJack"

im pro at that game Gunz was one of the best at 2005 year

Ingame name "MuayThaijack"

Cherry email : Sublimejack@gmail.com
15-05-2008 16:47
Nice one congratz! good job keep it up admin
15-05-2008 17:55
Im in... i wanna participe!
Do i have to do give anything?
15-05-2008 18:24

Zerolagg wrote:
Im in... i wanna participe!
Do i have to do give anything?

When the offer will be available all you need to give is something like your name, email and country. Simple things basically :-D

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
15-05-2008 19:37
What is cheery credits? Forgive me for my ignorance. :)
Total Posts: 72