A new newbie

11-06-2012 10:43
Hi all, this is my first post in this forum
Im a newbie here and I already earned $3.00 in 2 days and already in the process of cashing out (still waiting), after the payment, iwill post the payment proof in this forum.
HAPPY EARNINGS TO ALL :)
Happy Earnings To All :D
11-06-2012 12:42
Hello "Chenkw",
And welcome to Get-Paid :)

We glad to hear you've already cashed-out your first payment :)

For any question you can check our new FAQ's Forum.

Good Luck,
Get-Paid Team.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
11-06-2012 23:58
Chenkw

Hello and welcome to forum. Enjoy your stay :)
15-06-2012 22:49
Welcome aboard :)

Share all your payment proofs and you'll get more bonuses ;)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-08-2012 15:08
For the Wikipedia behavioral guideline, see WP:NEWBIES.
Not to be confused with Newby (disambiguation).
"Noob" redirects here. For the Mortal Kombat character, see Noob Saibot.

Newbie, newb, n00b or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming or Linux use. It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

The term's origin is uncertain. Earliest uses probably date to late twentieth century U.S. military jargon, though possible precursor terms are much earlier. Variant forms of the noun include newby and newbee, while the related term noob (often spelt n00b) is often used in online gaming.
14-08-2012 21:38
smhasanFor the Wikipedia behavioral guideline, see WP:NEWBIES.
Not to be confused with Newby (disambiguation).
"Noob" redirects here. For the Mortal Kombat character, see Noob Saibot.

Newbie, newb, n00b or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming or Linux use. It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

The term's origin is uncertain. Earliest uses probably date to late twentieth century U.S. military jargon, though possible precursor terms are much earlier. Variant forms of the noun include newby and newbee, while the related term noob (often spelt n00b) is often used in online gaming.
Very helpful as I play online games :) thanks!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
21-10-2012 14:55
Hi.. dear all I am new in here and it is my first time to do it. So I want help from all
25-10-2012 12:09
It's really exciting here. and every one is welcome
30-10-2012 23:49
happy to hear that:)
  http://www.coversongs.tv
06-11-2012 12:40
I am newbee too, Hi to all my friends in get-paid
Total Posts: 53