Welcome Everyone!

10-05-2012 20:45
macky250hello everyone.. have a nice day.. ^^

You too :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
11-05-2012 16:18
Hey guys look out our announcment!!,
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-05-2012 18:38
ChatDexterHey guys look out our announcment!!,

What do you mean?
14-05-2012 21:44
hi im new to this site. i am a member of alot of other paid survey sites but i have never had any of them pay out. i do the surveys and either get rejected or not credited. this site is the same as all the others. ive done two surveys here each paying over 20 cents and have not gotten credit for them i sent two emails to the support email and they wont email me back i have email comformations to prove i did them it does not seem to matter. im starting to think its all a scam which sucks because i have put so many hours in to doing surveys
14-05-2012 23:59
bethanybrownhi im new to this site. i am a member of alot of other paid survey sites but i have never had any of them pay out. i do the surveys and either get rejected or not credited. this site is the same as all the others. ive done two surveys here each paying over 20 cents and have not gotten credit for them i sent two emails to the support email and they wont email me back i have email comformations to prove i did them it does not seem to matter. im starting to think its all a scam which sucks because i have put so many hours in to doing surveys

We can't answer your question here because this is Introduction forum & the problem you have reported can't be handled here. So please post all your questions and concerns about Get-Paid.com on our Support Forum.

Get-Paid Team.
16-05-2012 21:55
hey i am rifat :) m from bangladesh
RIFAT
17-05-2012 01:04
rmsrifathey i am rifat :) m from bangladesh

Welcome to forum "rifat" :)
18-05-2012 00:08
hello i am new here but it seems great
veronica lee
18-05-2012 00:10
veronica12398hello i am new here but it seems great

Welcome to forum "veronica" :)
19-05-2012 06:16
Welcome to our forum,enjoy your stay:)

Sincerly,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 886