About monthly contest(Asian people raise your voice)

22-05-2013 13:17
Getpaid.com is a pleasure to me as gradually i am understanding the task and everyday i am getting new experience in these task. But unfortunately, we are basically Asian country people are not getting any survey and we are devoid of earning something $100 per month as it is known by reading some forum post. As we are not getting these surveys we are not capable of take place at leaderboard's top ranking page. Bcoz 10task=1 point. So we have to do thousand of task which is impossible to do within a month.

So, it will be very fascinating for us if we gain 1 point per two task.
we want as,
2 task pages=1 point
1 survey =1 point
It's not advice to the admin but a claim or request to him to help us build a better earnings here.
This is my personal and totally personal investigation. I think my all Asian(Bangladesh,India, Pakistan, srilanka, Philippine and more) getpaidmate will agree with me.
On behalf of all my asian getpaidmate i want request the admin for consider us.

And finally i want to draw attention of all asian getpaidmate to express their feelings here.
farad
11-06-2013 14:47
Totally agree with you,I'm from Sri Lanka and I get no surveys.
It's hard to make money for Asians.
11-06-2013 15:23
Tasks are the best way to earn anyway, so i dont think its a problem.
Get Paid
12-06-2013 06:46
faradGetpaid.com is a pleasure to me as gradually i am understanding the task and everyday i am getting new experience in these task. But unfortunately, we are basically Asian country people are not getting any survey and we are devoid of earning something $100 per month as it is known by reading some forum post. As we are not getting these surveys we are not capable of take place at leaderboard's top ranking page. Bcoz 10task=1 point. So we have to do thousand of task which is impossible to do within a month.

we want as,
2 task pages=1 point
1 survey =1 point
It's not advice to the admin but a claim or request to him to help us build a better earnings here.
This is my personal and totally personal investigation. I think my all Asian(Bangladesh,India, Pakistan, srilanka, Philippine and more) getpaidmate will agree with me.

And finally i want to draw attention of all asian getpaidmate to express their feelings here.

We are always looking to add more ways to make money for our users. Hopefully we will have more ways in future for international users but for now as 27dino suggested take advantages of tasks as they are available.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
12-06-2013 11:45
faradGetpaid.com is a pleasure to me as gradually i am understanding the task and everyday i am getting new experience in these task. But unfortunately, we are basically Asian country people are not getting any survey and we are devoid of earning something $100 per month as it is known by reading some forum post. As we are not getting these surveys we are not capable of take place at leaderboard's top ranking page. Bcoz 10task=1 point. So we have to do thousand of task which is impossible to do within a month.

we want as,
2 task pages=1 point
1 survey =1 point

I agree and support your idea
03-07-2013 14:50
Yea That's true ! I haven't seen the contest section since dayz, as I know that I'll never make it to the top. Tasks are the only ray of hope but 10 tasks = 1 Point is definitely not gonna encourage us , so I agree with u farad...Making 2 tasks = 1 point will definitely encourage us and will bring strong competition to the Leader-Board standings ! Nice thought :) but the new system is quite good and not just encouraging but challenging too, so I am nt missing the LeaderBoard anymore :)
13-07-2013 03:29
Hey man im from Canada and I spend hours a day on this site but there are NO surveys, but plenty of tasks and thats how i make my money. (ROUGHLY $20.00 A month)
Ghos810
13-07-2013 08:16
Agree with you. In India the no. tasks available are very less. Can it be increased.
Dip K Datta
21-07-2013 13:21
Right now i am new here and try to open a monthly contest but i think this is right now not available for me and in the next level may be i can have that.
18-05-2014 13:30
hi,am vinu from tamilnad.. i too feel the same about surveys.. and i like to add up onething,approval for offers is also delayed.so, i request our admin to consider us and reply as soon as possible.
Total Posts: 20