Do you like the new design? VOTE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!

13-01-2017 23:51
Some bugs:

PTCWall (in Pay Per Click) shows the error message: "Invalid Publisher ID".

Some spanish words have problems (characters like "ñ", "á", "é", etc...):

Edit.

I just saw another bug. Yesterday, I had 45 or 46 buddies... now only 10! o_o
Be happy, my friend!
14-01-2017 00:51
Even though the new design is more minimalistic than the old one, but probably that is one of the reasons, the pages load much faster now and moving between difference sections at this website have become smoother.

So, I definitely like the new design; though just one thing to mention - that it would be more convenient (specially for the elderly persons) if the fonts of the Forum texts are more prominent and a little bold. That will help immensely in reading.

Also, smileys/emoticons are a part of almost every forum. Would be great if they can be restored. :)

Thanks!

Thank you so much! You can expect the emojis to come back soon! Our top priority at the moment is to fix all the bugs.

Have a nice day!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 00:53
Honestly, I was surprised by the new design. It looks really good. I miss the old one though, the colors are more alive compared to the new one.

Hopefully the bugs will be fixed very soon. Sucks to find out that a number of coins are required to be able to access more of PayPerClick MinuteWall.

Also, I noticed that login was changed to email address.

Hey! Thank you for this honest feedback. We will sort all the bugs out as soon as possible.

The login has been changed to e-mail but we are thinking about having either the email or username to log in at the same time. Stay tuned!

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 00:54
The new graphic is nice but unfortunately (as already reported by other users) this update has reset the Crowdflower, Minute, Persona.ly and other partners accounts causing many problems....

We are on it! Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for the feedback!

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 00:54
So sorry to disappoint you guys, but I don't like the new design :|

The old one was simply perfect and cheerful, the new one is becoming too plain and rough, so sad. Plus, now my payperclick minutewall account is messed up... it appears as if I registered today and I have to earn 2500 coins again to be able to access all the offers...

The old design was the most unique one I've ever seen around and it was one of the main reasons to make me stick with this site, I could never get bored of it...

Please bring back the old layout!!!

The bugs are now being sorted out. Thanks for the feedback!

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 00:55
It was a nice surprise to me when I logged into the site! At the beginning I thought I was banned because I had to log in again. xD

Anyway I really like the new style of the site especially because it's easier and clear for me.Neat and easy understood.

I also think it will take a while to get used to it.

Cobgrats stuff for your hard work.

Hey Mawe thank you so much for this awesome feedback! Hahah lol I thought the same, I though I was banned!

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 03:55
PeanutLabs is not working...KiwiWallPersonalyMatomyMoneySuperRewardsWalladsTokenAdsPeanutLabsAdWorkMediaAscendMediaSaySoForGoodAdGateWannadsCrowdFlowerBusiness CardsWannads SurveysRadiumOne
14-01-2017 04:15
I love the new web design. But the forum has lost interesting features like:

- Go to the last posting of one thread.

- Smiles and other icons.

If I find some bug, I'll report it! :D Happy weekend!
Be happy, my friend!
14-01-2017 05:07
sorry !! I can´t believe that sombody think that this is good...it is awfull, it is dificult to read , and lots of bad things ,i can´t find something good in it ...return the old one pleeeassse !!!!
14-01-2017 13:06
I love the new web design. But the forum has lost interesting features like:

- Go to the last posting of one thread.

- Smiles and other icons.

If I find some bug, I'll report it! :D Happy weekend!

We will add this feature overtime, at the moment our top priority is fix all the major bugs regarding earning coins in our site. Sorry for any inconvenience DarKrace!

Thanks for your help bro!

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 35