Do you like the new design? VOTE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!

14-01-2017 13:07
sorry !! I can´t believe that sombody think that this is good...it is awfull, it is dificult to read , and lots of bad things ,i can´t find something good in it ...return the old one pleeeassse !!!!
We will change the font soon, at the moment we are aware things are messy but we are fixing them as soon as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-01-2017 13:18
Now, the peanutlabs is loading forever :D fix it plz
Nice to meet you :)
14-01-2017 13:19
Now, the peanutlabs is loading forever :D fix it plz

We are aware of this bug, thank you so much for reporting!

Get-Paid Moderator
17-01-2017 02:48
I like the new design.
18-01-2017 02:42
The design looks neat; but there is a loss of fuctionality. You cannot see any of your referrals any more. For most this wouldn't be a big deal; but for reasons of holding a contest under my referrals I would like to see who actually is a referral.
~~'~~,~@
18-01-2017 12:17
The design looks neat; but there is a loss of fuctionality. You cannot see any of your referrals any more. For most this wouldn't be a big deal; but for reasons of holding a contest under my referrals I would like to see who actually is a referral.

Do not worry! We will add the features very very soon!

Get-Paid Moderator
18-01-2017 14:54
is this the reason the daily surveys don't pay out?
22-01-2017 23:22
I'm unable to find CrowdFlower tasks on the new menu. Were they disabled? If not could you please paste the link to access them?
23-01-2017 23:55
I'm unable to find CrowdFlower tasks on the new menu. Were they disabled? If not could you please paste the link to access them?

Please check http://www.get-paid.com/earn-coins/earn-more

Then choose "Crowdflower"

Get-Paid Moderator
27-01-2017 13:04
So sorry to disappoint you guys, but I don't like the new design :|

The old one was simply perfect and cheerful, the new one is becoming too plain and rough, so sad. Plus, now my payperclick minutewall account is messed up... it appears as if I registered today and I have to earn 2500 coins again to be able to access all the offers...

The old design was the most unique one I've ever seen around and it was one of the main reasons to make me stick with this site, I could never get bored of it...

Please bring back the old layout!!!

Credited with 500 coins.

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 35