One thing I absolutely HATE about Get-paid...sryy!

12-07-2013 00:07
The monthly "Get-Paid.com Monthly Contest." I hate it because they put All of the worlds countries in this one big contest. Why cant you put U.S.A in one contest,Canada in another and europe andthe rest of the world in another. I say this becasue the U.SA gets more offers than most other parts of the world, and its usually not fair. I for example am from canada and do not recieve ANY surveys, which U.S.A. does. Please fix this get-paid, i really love this site and this would make it perfect
Ghos810
12-07-2013 07:09
I like the idea :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
12-07-2013 07:24
We can only do certain amount of contests & we can't put US, Canada & all the other countries into different categories. We are already rewarding our users with the best of our ability & in future if we get more international members then we might consider doing something similar to your suggestion.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
12-07-2013 09:32
ChatDexterI like the idea :)

Me too
Are you interested in making money? In that case, I think you should visit this site.
13-07-2013 03:18
Ok I guess, but it would really like "even" the competion
Ghos810
19-07-2013 22:05
SSRGetPaidWe can only do certain amount of contests & we can't put US, Canada & all the other countries into different categories. We are already rewarding our users with the best of our ability & in future if we get more international members then we might consider doing something similar to your suggestion.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.

Making the competition even is a must. It can be really frustrating not to have the same means to win it as people from other countries do.
20-07-2013 09:40
As we mentioned before. We can only do certain amount of contests & maybe in future we will have more contests. We recommend to make the most out of the new ways we have offered to make money for now.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
20-07-2013 18:56
So.. everyone tell about get-paid to all friends and they do same, and so on.. And soon we have new Leaderboard with all countries. Good luck, I'll inform all of my friends about get-paid. :)
21-07-2013 13:14
I donot hate any thing but i just love this website and i am a new user and i really like this idea of earning.
18-08-2013 16:37
good idea bro ;)
Topic Locked

Total Posts: 24