Aweesooommmeee! :)

27-06-2013 20:25
I must give a thumbs up for the designers of the UI :) It's too bad that the forums itself haven't really changed, other than that they are harder to find, but the overall look of the website is great!

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
27-06-2013 20:26
And posting this I've found a bug: when posting a topic you are shown a blank frame! Ah well, those things happen! :)
27-06-2013 20:48
I agree, the new design is really awesome! :)
JooonathanAnd posting this I've found a bug: when posting a topic you are shown a blank frame! Ah well, those things happen! :)

I have already reported this issue, the coders are working to fix it as soon as possible.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
27-06-2013 21:01
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated & I will let the coders know :D

As of the mini bugs. They are being worked on so soon things should start working properly. Feedback is always welcomed.

Thanks.
27-06-2013 21:07
You can always report any bug or give some feedbacks on this thread: http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?18614-List-of-bugs-New-Get-Paid-design.
28-06-2013 07:02
Some Spanish offers doesn't work or opens another website (dating sites..) well thats all!
Very cool design
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
29-06-2013 00:27
I really prefered last version of Get-Paid, Am I the only one who thinks that?
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
29-06-2013 12:02
Yes actually, this version puts a lot more emphasis on the money-making! :) Does suck that the forum-community will decrease :(
29-06-2013 18:14
sagitariI really prefered last version of Get-Paid, Am I the only one who thinks that?

You say so because you are used to the previous version of Get-Paid. I personally think the new features and design are much better. But I agree with that it's hard to get used to the new version.
29-06-2013 22:39
The new version opens more advantages for us to serve for users on bigger scale. The networks we work with or might work in future with offer incentives in Points, coins or a practical gift but not virtual currency like Dollars. So the coin system will allow us to work with more networks & hopefully we will have even more ways to make money. As of new or old design. It's a matter of getting used to it. If we started Get-Paid with Coin/XP system. Virtual currency like Dollars would be weird for newer users. We appreciate everyone's feedback :)

Thanks.
Total Posts: 10