Disabled user

08-12-2012 20:38
Hi admins,

Could you enable again this account? varokaballa

His sister registered here under the same IP (same household) but she won't login here again.

thanks in advance.

btw, I was going to start this thread in Support for him because varokaballa doesn't know english but well, I hope here was a correct place too
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
13-12-2012 11:50
Are you there admins?
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
13-12-2012 17:05
SagitariHi admins,

Could you enable again this account? varokaballa

His sister registered here under the same IP (same household) but she won't login here again.

thanks in advance.

btw, I was going to start this thread in Support for him because varokaballa doesn't know english but well, I hope here was a correct place too

Hi Sagitari,

I apologies for the delay & user's account has been disabled because he/she used proxy to complete offers not because of creating multiple accounts. He/she has completed offers that are not available to there country which is considered fraud & we can't enable the account, I am sorry.

Thanks,
SSRGetPaid.
14-12-2012 22:17
Don't worry, SSR :)

So, what he told be wasn't true ... he explained me that his sister was registered here under the same IP...

Thanks!!
15-12-2012 12:26
hi again,

he says he hasn't used any proxy, just his sister registered as his referral under the same ip (same household);

He has started a new thread in SUPPORT: http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?17055-account-disabled-proxy

please check it out ,, thx.
15-12-2012 16:01
sagitari

please check it out ,, thx.

We cannot know if it's actually his sister or not, it's not allowed to open more than one account from the same household, I guess that he lies.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
15-12-2012 16:29
Yes, I know, there's the possibility that he lies...

I just tell you what he tells me, no more
Total Posts: 7