Dutch forums

23-05-2012 18:30
Hi,

Just to let you know, as none of you might have noticed, (haha, don't think anyone checks this type of stuff?) I have been trying to empty the Dutch board for a fresh start! :) It's going to be a lot of work, but I think people get scared of by the low response rate there.

Since GPT isn't responding anymore, (what happened??) could you delete re-open the board for me SSR? Would appreciate that :) Clearing all threads (and I can only soft-delete :() would take hours and hours!

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
23-05-2012 18:43
Haha one question,who's gpt? Is he admin? :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
23-05-2012 18:55
Yes ;p GPTreasure :)
23-05-2012 19:55
JooonathanYes ;p GPTreasure :)

Jhooonhathan I can delete all the posts for you but I need admins permission. I can't just go ahead and delete all the threads from a forum. Let's either wait for admin to reply or you can email him and ask him this question. If admin agree's. I would be glad to help you with deleting all the posts :)
27-05-2012 14:39
I had requested it and accepted, but he asked me for an explanation. Will hear more later. ^^

Jonathan
27-05-2012 18:28
Cool I wish you the best :)
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
27-05-2012 21:03
JooonathanI had requested it and accepted, but he asked me for an explanation. Will hear more later. ^^

Jonathan

Awesome, let me know whatever you and admin decide and I will be glad to help you with the rest :)
28-05-2012 11:38
Thanks!

But damn... I feel like crap, it might be I won't be along for to much the following time... Yesterday someone I knew fell of a 10m building. :( The ambulance came, he puked and died... :( about 10 minutes before the amulance came I saw him standing on the roof, just acting tough and told him I'd see him in the death notices tomorrow:( And I was right...
28-05-2012 12:20
JooonathanThanks!

But damn... I feel like crap, it might be I won't be along for to much the following time... Yesterday someone I knew fell of a 10m building. :( The ambulance came, he puked and died... :( about 10 minutes before the amulance came I saw him standing on the roof, just acting tough and told him I'd see him in the death notices tomorrow:( And I was right...

Sorry to hear,
Feel good.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
28-05-2012 17:39
JooonathanThanks!

Sad to hear that, please read my PM.
Total Posts: 14