E-mail international moderators

24-10-2011 13:40
Dear moderators,

Since now the only way to contact GPTreasure was to use the "Contact us" button.
What would be a gréát addition, is to create e-mailadresses for international moderators.
This way users can contact a moderator in their own language!

Adding an adress in the form of [email]username@gptreasure.com[/email] to your language board could create huge increase of activity. The only extra obligation is to check this e-mailadress regularly, so I wíll need to know if other moderators are up to the job.

How about it?

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
24-10-2011 14:04
Well, personally I don't even check my own private e-mail regularly nowadays so maybe just.. oh wait, we lost our inbox feature? actually I cant even view other people's profiles anymore.

My main idea was to alter the email to work together with the inbox but now I just don't know. Just bouncing some ideas back and forth so ignore the following text if you feel like doing so.
Maybe adding moderators only PM feature? Works even better than regular e-mail and gets checked way more often. If it were mods only it shouldn't even put too great strain on the servers either. (don't know exactly how they work though so maybe, maybe not)

Some kind of an drop down menu under the "contact us" tab from which you could choose which country's mod you want to ask your questions from could make it a lot more visible to regular members.
Actually, why not make completely new tab for the inbox next to the logo? (on the same bar with Home, News.. I.E.)

But hey, just some ideas. I'm not too great fan of e-mail's as you may have noticed.
24-10-2011 14:05
Yeah very good idea but philippine section is not very active but we can do it :)

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
24-10-2011 17:44
Combining it with the private message feature wouldn't work, since members would get response on their GPTreasure account and new users with critical problems don't seem to come back after they submit the question.
What we cóúld do is add an international support moderation feature. Long live mail() in PHP. :)
24-10-2011 18:07
Mine would be [email]DexterminatoR@gptreasure.com[/email] :P

Regards
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
24-10-2011 18:53
Haha, no, [email]ChatDexter@gptreasure.com[/email] ;p It must be easy for members to mail you directly :)
24-10-2011 18:56
Sounds like a wonderful idea. The danish board doesn't exist anymore, however I dont find it needed either. Let me know if you could need my help with answering the general english-written emails.

- May I ask, have you guys considered a live-chat? Maybe being open in the peak hours only. I personally find this a very neat feature when joining a new site.

Regards
24-10-2011 19:11
This would mean scheduling actual hours. ;p
Is Get-Paid big enough for this?
24-10-2011 19:17
Yea, I'm aware of that. I don't know if Get-Paid is big enough (yet) to have a live-chat. I'd be a neat feature without a doubt though.
24-10-2011 20:47
The feature of private messaging would be enabled very very soon, give it max 2 weeks, but I think would be much earlier. Live-chat is not a feature we can support now unless if the one responding is there to take messages only which is not very useful.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 22