Forum legend SSRGetPaid With 1000 Posts

20-04-2012 02:09
Hello guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for giving me this opportunity to work with you & take get-paid forum to next level. I didn't even noticed & time went by so fast. I hope get-paid continues to grow. Thanks to all of you for helping me & working as a team . Today I have made 1000 posts & I am now very pumped to continue to work & with your help hopefully we will achieve our goal very soon :)

Sincerely SSRGetPaid.

(btw the title was just there to catch your attention :D)
20-04-2012 05:10
SSRGetPaidHello guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for giving me this opportunity to work with you & take get-paid forum to next level. I didn't even noticed & time went by so fast. I hope get-paid continues to grow. Thanks to all of you for helping me & working as a team . Today I have made 1000 posts & I am now very pumped to continue to work & with your help hopefully we will achieve our goal very soon :)

Sincerely SSRGetPaid.

(btw the title was just there to catch your attention :D)

lol i though you were going to retire xD Keep up the hard work man!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
20-04-2012 05:32
Not yet lol & lets hope that its not anywhere in near future :D
20-04-2012 08:21
get-paid is growing since you arrived here as mod jajaj
cngratss ;)
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
20-04-2012 18:22
sagitariget-paid is growing since you arrived here as mod jajaj
cngratss ;)

Thanks for such a nice compliment & you made my day :)
20-04-2012 19:43
SSRGetPaidThanks for such a nice compliment & you made my day :)
Wohooooo im seeing love between u guys :D

Get-Paid Moderator
20-04-2012 20:16
ChatDexterWohooooo im seeing love between u guys :D

you're mad xD
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
20-04-2012 20:16
sagitariyou're mad xD
Hahaha ages 20 and 21 lol!!!!!

Get-Paid Moderator
20-04-2012 20:19
LOL there're many people who are 20years old like me and I'm not in love with them :P
21-04-2012 00:25
ChatDexterHahaha ages 20 and 21 lol!!!!!

"ChatDexter" you are making it sound like me & sagitari shouldn't even communicate. Please don't say inappropriate things on forum. I already have a girl friend & I don't look at every girl the way you may do.

Thanks.
Total Posts: 23