Guess what?

10-09-2013 07:32
Guess who's 21th birthday it is today?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
10-09-2013 08:21
ME???!!!!!
Where's my gift!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Jooooooonathan! I hope you're having a great birthday... Are we invited?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-09-2013 18:29
Haha, Happy Birthday! :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
10-09-2013 20:48
hahahah hapy bday, I'm already 21 years old.

I would like to be 18 again... =(
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
11-09-2013 04:11
Happy Birthday!!!! :)

I hope you have an amazing day & we would like to reward you with a mini gift. You should receive an extra bonus with this weeks payment :)
11-09-2013 15:59
hahahah soon is my bday, i'll notice you then :P
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
12-09-2013 18:12
Haha thanks you all! ^^ Ofcourse you're invited, get a planeticket to The Netherlands and we'll meet here! :p
Going to rent some place & have a party with about a hundred guests ^^ Going to be aweeeesommeeeee! :D
12-09-2013 20:10
Going to rent some place & have a party with about a hundred guests ^^ Going to be aweeeesommeeeee!

hahaha your parties rock!!! enjoy it!!
14-09-2013 07:41
JooonathanHaha thanks you all! ^^ Ofcourse you're invited, get a planeticket to The Netherlands and we'll meet here! :p
Going to rent some place & have a party with about a hundred guests ^^ Going to be aweeeesommeeeee! :D

Haha I guess you already had the party,how was it?
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
22-09-2013 19:47
Not yet, need to know the budget haha! I'll send some pictures :p
Total Posts: 11