Irrelevant posts

27-05-2016 10:52
JooonathanOn it! Hehe, logged in a couple of times yesterday, but got so frustrated with the issue that I couldn't check the boards for two days

Edit: Okay, two things: if I search for a user in prune I don't get results. Do I need to ban them first? I tried filling in a username only, username with < post date, title with username and only a title. Only filling in a title works, but I don't think I should prune a whole topic, or do I?

Secondly, do I perm ban these users?

Hello Joonathan,

The prun option is working fine for me. What I do is go to the Mass Prune section then type the username and all of the threads he created are shown. It is not necessary to firstly ban these members.

Yes! Go ahead, if you think it's a solution to ban then do it :)

Have a nice day!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
27-05-2016 10:52
JooonathanOn it! Hehe, logged in a couple of times yesterday, but got so frustrated with the issue that I couldn't check the boards for two days

Edit: Okay, two things: if I search for a user in prune I don't get results. Do I need to ban them first? I tried filling in a username only, username with < post date, title with username and only a title. Only filling in a title works, but I don't think I should prune a whole topic, or do I?

Secondly, do I perm ban these users?

Hello Joonathan,

The prun option is working fine for me. What I do is go to the Mass Prune section then type the username and all of the threads he created are shown. It is not necessary to firstly ban these members.

Have a nice day!

Get-Paid Moderator
27-05-2016 20:57
Thank you for the access.

I will try it!!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
30-05-2016 10:55
ChatDexterHello Joonathan,

Have a nice day!

No results! I can look up myself, could it be that I can only access moderator messages?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
02-06-2016 11:40
Mmm that is strange... Can you please wait for admin's reply?

Thanks!

Get-Paid Moderator
02-06-2016 11:40
Mmm that is strange... Can you please wait for admin's reply?

Thanks!

Get-Paid Moderator
02-06-2016 12:56
I have the same problem! Can't delete all the posts! :D
Get-Paid Team
02-06-2016 16:43
ChatDexterMmm that is strange... Can you please wait for admin's reply?

Thanks!

Looks like only admin can do it, the moderator option is not suitable ...
Maybe you can send the list to ChatDexter of all the users you want to delete all of their messages and he would prun them for you? is this feasible?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
02-06-2016 16:43
ChatDexterMmm that is strange... Can you please wait for admin's reply?

Thanks!

Looks like only admin can do it, the moderator option is not suitable ...
Maybe you can send the list to ChatDexter of all the users you want to delete all of their messages and he would prun them for you? is this feasible?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
03-06-2016 12:53
gptreasureLooks like only admin can do it, the moderator option is not suitable ...

Sure! Give me a couple of days though, some personal issues have come up. :(
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
Total Posts: 82