Irrelevant posts

11-11-2016 11:38
Same goes for "Anna33" on the French forum...
French forum moderator.
12-11-2016 19:28
INeedSomeMoneySame goes for "Anna33" on the French forum...

Chores have been divided and Messi1 will ban this user asap.
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
14-11-2016 18:39
Why all these users post irrelevant post??? we don't give XP point nowadays for posting.

I don't understand!!! years ago it didn't happen!!!!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-11-2016 17:32
sagitariWhy all these users post irrelevant post??? we don't give XP point nowadays for posting.

I don't understand!!! years ago it didn't happen!!!!

We are dealing with this problem for the past months... They are all from Vietnam.. All we can do this ban,close and delete threads.. :/

Get-Paid Moderator
17-11-2016 21:45
Can you please ban and remove all messages of the users that I said? Because I noticed that italian people now are viewing a really messy section due to their posts!

Get-Paid Team
17-11-2016 21:45
Can you please ban and remove all messages of the users that I said? Because I noticed that italian people now are viewing a really messy section due to their posts!

Get-Paid Team
18-11-2016 08:24
Done.
ChatDexter, yes you are right !! I am completely agree with you.

-Abdallatweety2015@hotmail.com
-Username: Messi1

Get-Paid Moderator
18-11-2016 19:23
Thank you for your help! But today another user is annoying the italian section, user "bb123321" . Can you please ban him and delete all the posts?

Is not possibile for normal moderators to do the same?

Thanks
Get-Paid Team
18-11-2016 19:23
Thank you for your help! But today another user is annoying the italian section, user "bb123321" . Can you please ban him and delete all the posts?

Thanks
Get-Paid Team
18-11-2016 20:52
LyonThank you for your help! But today another user is annoying the italian section, user "bb123321" . Can you please ban him and delete all the posts?

Thanks

Yes you can, please go to your modcp and ban these members. If you are refering to delete all of his posts (prune) you need special previledges. In this case please email admin directly (admin@gptreasure.com) and ask for extra permision in the control panel.

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 82