Moderated thread?

06-07-2012 12:03

What this means?
When you reply to a moderated thread, the thread info shows 0 replies.
And the guy who starts the thread has 0 posts.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
06-07-2012 18:20
I saw the same thing and I was quite confused and surprised. I don't why its doing that but maybe it is suppose to be like that but I will still ask the admin to look into this :)
06-07-2012 18:35
SSRGetPaidI saw the same thing and I was quite confused and surprised. I don't why its doing that but maybe it is suppose to be like that but I will still ask the admin to look into this :)
Same here it happened too in the main forum
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
18-08-2012 16:19
it keeps happening
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
18-08-2012 16:30
sagitariit keeps happening
affirmative,same thing in spanish section.

Get-Paid Moderator
18-08-2012 17:36
sagitariaffirmative,same thing in spanish section.

It's probably a bug that when a new member makes his first post it shows "Moderated" automatically,
Please, don't forget to approve the thread in order to make it visible to all the members.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
18-08-2012 19:51
RephaelIt's probably a bug that when a new member makes his first post it shows "Moderated" automatically,
Please, don't forget to approve the thread in order to make it visible to all the members.

I figured that its actually not a bug. It happens when system finds something suspicious about the newbie. So it automatically puts the thread they posted to moderation. Which is actually good because most of the times moderated threads are posted by users that are here for sole purpose of scamming and if the thread says "Moderated". It means that thread is not visible to public and moderator of that forum section has to approve that thread to make it visible. In order to make it visible. Just visit the posted thread and click "Administrative" located on top of the thread and on the drop down menu. Click "Approve thread" and then "Proceed" I hope this helped.
18-08-2012 20:57
SSRGetPaidI figured that its actually not a bug. It happens when system finds something suspicious about the newbie. So it automatically puts the thread they posted to moderation. Which is actually good because most of the times moderated threads are posted by users that are here for sole purpose of scamming and if the thread says "Moderated". It means that thread is not visible to public and moderator of that forum section has to approve that thread to make it visible. In order to make it visible. Just visit the posted thread and click "Administrative" located on top of the thread and on the drop down menu. Click "Approve thread" and then "Proceed" I hope this helped.

You said that a moderated thread can only be seen by a moderator of that forum. But I saw one once in the main forum and I was not a moderator there?

Get-Paid Moderator
18-08-2012 22:11
ChatDexterYou said that a moderated thread can only be seen by a moderator of that forum. But I saw one once in the main forum and I was not a moderator there?

On V-Bulletin, when you make somebody a mod. They automatically get basic moderation tools. So even if you are not moderating that forum. You would still have some features that a regular user might now have.
18-08-2012 22:14
SSRGetPaidOn V-Bulletin, when you make somebody a mod. They automatically get basic moderation tools. So even if you are not moderating that forum. You would still have some features that a regular user might now have.
Oh ok,now I understand.

Thanks,
Dexter

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 11