My opinion about our Support

10-03-2014 19:46
Hello guys!

I hope everything is OK!

Recently I've been observing the forum. There are less activities in it. The Support Team answer as soon as they can and that's a good thing. What I do NOT like is that we always say the same thing,for example..."Please contact Crowdflower "We can not do anything about it..."
I think it's our job to speak with Crowdflower because we are their partner. It is OUR responsibilities. I don't understand why games aren't controlled by Get-Paid.
We must also put the contact adresses of the offers...at least their Email adresses..
By the way,when are business cards comming? I'm recieving some emails about them and the only thing I reply is "Soon we will open it to public..."

I also saw that some of our moderators are inactive...I hope they're OK.

I'm waiting for your replies...

Sincerely,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
11-03-2014 15:58
Yes, I also saw that the forums are less active those last weeks...

And I agree with you for the support.
French forum moderator.
14-03-2014 05:44
Sorry for inactivity, I am not the Primary Admin for Support forum anymore. Senior Admin is now taking care as me & Raphael are just their to provide responses for short terms. I do believe in providing users more relevant responses but it's not easy to contact advertisers regarding one pending query. Since the companies we work with are large Networks, we can only contact them in cases where a high ratio of users are having trouble with their tasks but I would like to see what Senior Admins input is on this as well.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
15-03-2014 17:00
The Dutch boards have died out for a while again! There's probably a patern, during winter times there is a lot more activity than around summer.

And yes, it'd probably be a good idea to have a list of (personal) e-mailadresses of partners, so we can contact them directly as moderators. :)

Jonathan
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
16-03-2014 21:56
yes... Get-Paid has less activity :(
why?
I miss the get-paid from last years
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-03-2014 05:12
sagitariyes... Get-Paid has less activity :(
why?
I miss the get-paid from last years

The forums are not as active as they used to be as we built a different model for the users where we try to explain to them everything in advance, it has been going slightly better, but there are still lots of gaps to fill.

In regards to contact Crowd Flower by ourselves - we've tried to that before and they advised us to tell the users to contact them directly. Indeed, we are acting as the "middleman" between the users & Crowd Flower but for some inquiries it's best as if the user can contact them directly.

For us fewer questions on the forum in some way is better as there are less issues to inquire about which signals things are more automated now, but on the other hand it also means we do not have a real engaged platform with intensified activity - that's a huge drawback.

We also loved Get-Paid.com several years ago where things were much different, unfortunately the industry is changing so rapidly and we just have to adopt these changes. We created a more "Social" Get-Paid but in practice most users want to make money and care less about the social activities - perhaps there's something we do wrong but we can't point with our finger what it is. If you have comments or suggestions let us know.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-03-2014 07:21
I understand admin. Old GPTreasure had gold,silver and bronze membership. What if we implement that old idea? I don't know how would it work tho. We will have extra benefits from it.
It's good to know that everything is going well with members,I was starting to think that maybe members are leaving the site.

Regards,
Dexter

Get-Paid Moderator
17-03-2014 15:46
I think it's mainly about the breaking layouts, still an issue!

Was the new Get-Paid only tested in one browser?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
17-03-2014 19:25
Jooonathan

Was the new Get-Paid only tested in one browser?

I finally solved this...I guess....
I have not encountered this for a while....What I did was install windows 8 on my pc...but I don't think it was because of that.. Try updating Java or Adobe.
Maybe it's the browser configuration...or even the router's config. I have no idea but I twerk my routers config a little...My firewall and stuff.

Get-Paid Moderator
18-03-2014 05:57
ChatDexterI understand admin. Old GPTreasure had gold,silver and bronze membership. What if we implement that old idea? I don't know how would it work tho. We will have extra benefits from it.
It's good to know that everything is going well with members,I was starting to think that maybe members are leaving the site.

Regards,
Dexter

Well, we implemented levels which should 'gamify' our site, make the users feel like in a game where they have to go up levels, it works in some way but the forum is not getting much of attention despite the fact we award each user with 10 XP points for posting.

In regards to the layout issues everything works fine for me with different browser - is anyone else experiencing it besides Jonathan?
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 12