November Payment

07-11-2011 22:22
I am so sorry, for some reason your payments were not processed until today, but today all moderators payments were processed! Sorry for the delay!

:)
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
07-11-2011 23:52
ahhh don't worry admin, I thought u couldn't pay us this month, no more hehehe

so, MANY THANKS FOR THE BONUS!!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
08-11-2011 07:57
sagitariahhh don't worry admin, I thought u couldn't pay us this month, no more hehehe

so, MANY THANKS FOR THE BONUS!!

No problems.
If you have questions related to our site please use our SUPPORT FORUM. If you want to see our latest updates please visit our ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM. It's as easy as that.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
08-11-2011 13:21
Haha not a problem! :) Thanks ;)
Moderator bonus is a huge plus, since it is paid on PayPal! :) Usefull for payments of online games ^^
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
08-11-2011 21:19
JooonathanHaha not a problem! :) Thanks ;)
Moderator bonus is a huge plus, since it is paid on PayPal! :) Usefull for payments of online games ^^

And we want to continue sending these every month, and again, sorry for the delay this month.

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
17-12-2011 12:34
mine too ? hahaha its on january :P XD
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
17-12-2011 12:35
I would like to get payments vía PSN cards...to buy Mw3 haha on Playstation Store!!!!

Get-Paid Moderator
18-12-2011 12:18
ChatDextermine too ? hahaha its on january :P XD

What do you mean? You haven't received a payment on December, this month?

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
18-12-2011 12:34
gptreasureWhat do you mean? You haven't received a payment on December, this month?

payment for moderator? Nope i didnt recieve any thing,I just recieve 2,50 from Zaryone of something like that

Get-Paid Moderator
19-12-2011 01:23
ChatDexterpayment for moderator? Nope i didnt recieve any thing,I just recieve 2,50 from Zaryone of something like that

Really?! When was the last time we paid you ?!

Regards,

Get-Paid.com Admin
Total Posts: 22