Payment Details

26-08-2013 14:49
Hi,

Why in Account Settings page we can change Payment Details
http://www.get-paid.com/profile.php?tab=account-settings&subt=payment

If it's needed to contact the admins??
You should remove that section then...

I've asked this due this thread: http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?19102-Payment-details

Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
26-08-2013 16:23
It's necessary to have this page because the members need to provide their payment type and ID. They cannot edit it just after they provide these information.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
26-08-2013 16:48
Yeah, but once time set the payment ID, this page shouldn't be available because makes people confused, from my point of view...

btw, perfectmoney isn't on the list.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
26-08-2013 18:10
I don't think we can make it disappear after the members provide their payment processor type and ID. PerfectMoney will be added soon probably.
11-09-2013 04:25
That option is available to clarify user the payment processor they are using & ID they have provided us, so in case there are any errors. They can contact us & have it fixed. I agree that option should disappear after submission of info & thanks for pointing it out. I will contact developers regarding this.

Thanks.
11-09-2013 15:54
SSRGetPaidThat option is available to clarify user the payment processor they are using & ID they have provided us, so in case there are any errors. They can contact us & have it fixed. I agree that option should disappear after submission of info & thanks for pointing it out. I will contact developers regarding this.

Thanks.

Once time the payment processor and ID is decided, the button SAVE must be deleted and instead of the button, should appear a message like this: "If you want to change your payment processor you must contact the Support".
12-09-2013 04:54
Yes, I have suggested our developers. They will do what can be possible done :)
18-09-2013 05:33
They have enabled this option. Users should be able to edit their payment info from now on :)
18-09-2013 09:29
SSRGetPaidThey have enabled this option. Users should be able to edit their payment info from now on :)

That's great! :)
21-09-2013 18:38
SSRGetPaidThey have enabled this option. Users should be able to edit their payment info from now on :)

Perfect.
I've tried it and it says: Payment details were saved.

Of this way the support will have less work :)
Total Posts: 10