Possible game hacker : ptc4android

23-08-2013 06:31
Hello admins,

Can you please check if ptc4android is hacking the games? I recieved a complain about him.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dexter
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
28-08-2013 06:51
Any update...?

Get-Paid Moderator
30-08-2013 21:22
ChatDexterAny update...?

+1.

Users are waiting for your response
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
10-09-2013 19:51
The user sent me a PM asking me if I got response of you...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
11-09-2013 04:17
I apologies for the late response. You can notify me with the link to the thread through PM if I don't respond within 48 hours in future so issues like these aren't unseen. As of the user being a hacker. I looked into users history & I don't see any unusual activity. I believe user is good at games but please notify me if you receive any further complains. I will ask our team to look into this.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.
11-09-2013 16:02
SSRGetPaidI apologies for the late response. You can notify me with the link to the thread through PM if I don't respond within 48 hours in future so issues like these aren't unseen. As of the user being a hacker. I looked into users history & I don't see any unusual activity. I believe user is good at games but please notify me if you receive any further complains. I will ask our team to look into this.

Thanks,
Get-Paid Team.

Oks, thanks for your response
14-09-2013 07:41
Thanks for the response

Get-Paid Moderator
14-09-2013 11:47
The problem is that he could be using Cheat Engine to alter his score, can't really be logged...
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
14-09-2013 15:28
JooonathanThe problem is that he could be using Cheat Engine to alter his score, can't really be logged...

I think the same... xD
22-09-2013 00:49
Look at this: http://www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?19266-I-need-your-opinion-about-that.
Total Posts: 10