Same avatar for all the moderators

17-07-2012 05:27
Don't you guys think that all the admins and mods should have the same avatar, so its easier for members to identify who is part of Get-Paid team. It would be easier for us and members to keep posts organized. This is just my opinion but you guys can leave your opinion below :)

Thanks,
SSRGetPaid.
17-07-2012 09:47
Very nice idea, I support your opinion.
I think that it whould be great and it'll help members to identify the moderators easily.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
17-07-2012 09:53
I think it's a good idea,but I would like to have some changes with it.

For example,we can create a signature with the same design but we put our Username on it. Hard to explain lol
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
17-07-2012 17:21
ChatDexterI think it's a good idea,but I would like to have some changes with it.

For example,we can create a signature with the same design but we put our Username on it. Hard to explain lol

Signature is a bit less professional for admins and mods but you are more then welcome to have your own signature, as of same avatar. You both support that idea right? :)
17-07-2012 18:12
Yeah for me its ok :) but please show it to us,I mean the signature.

Get-Paid Moderator
17-07-2012 18:52
SSRGetPaidSignature is a bit less professional for admins and mods but you are more then welcome to have your own signature, as of same avatar. You both support that idea right? :)

I think that making the same special signature to admins and mods is unnecessary,
Same avatar to admins and mods whould be great.

I think that if we'll make the avatar and signature same to all it whould be too much,
Same avatar is cool.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
17-07-2012 19:27
As you want!! !:)

anyway, people already know we're moderators, it's below our nick haha
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
17-07-2012 20:29
sagitariAs you want!! !:)

+1
We are already "famous" in the forum :D

Get-Paid Moderator
18-07-2012 01:14
sagitariAs you want!! !:)

I agree that people can see our sub-title but everyone doesn't looks at sub-titles. Most of the new users don't even know that there is a sub-title for every user. I was just suggesting this idea because it would make us look more organized just like other sites.
18-07-2012 01:19
Please everyone for now use the picture below as your avatar. I will PM everyone and request them to change there avatar to the one below.

Thanks.
Total Posts: 27