Same users? Please, check it out!!

13-05-2013 18:16
Admins, please, check the IP of the different users who reply to this thread:
www.get-paid.com/forum/showthread.php?18116-Amigos-reclamen-sus-derechos/

I think they're the same person, thanks.
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
14-05-2013 16:37
sagitari

I think they're the same person, thanks.

Those are two different users but I am not sure what they user is referring to because its in Spanish I believe. Please let us know if there's anything we need to look into regarding that thread.

Thanks
14-05-2013 18:52
It's about the issue I told you last time ssr. They think GP is a stafa

Thanks
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
15-05-2013 05:20
ChatDexterIt's about the issue I told you last time ssr. They think GP is a stafa

Thanks

I don't think there's a reason to panic. They have no way of proving our site a scam & secondly Get-Paid is a complete authorized site so everything will be handled in a professional manner if they take actions we should consider looking into but I will notify the Senior Admin about this.

Thanks.
15-05-2013 14:16
Don't worry, SSRGetPaid.

You've reason, we're 100% legit, if they want to think this is scam ...
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
16-05-2013 16:33
Well, it's logical they think it's a scam. If they did anything wrong their offers are not processed correctly. :)
Explain to them that you were also a normal user and you knów this is not a scam. ^^
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
17-05-2013 03:36
sagitariWell, it's logical they think it's a scam. If they did anything wrong their offers are not processed correctly. :)
Explain to them that you were also a normal user and you knów this is not a scam. ^^

Thanks for coordinating. Let me know if there's anything else you guys need my help with :)
17-05-2013 09:37
Well, it's logical they think it's a scam. If they did anything wrong their offers are not processed correctly.

I've already told them what you say.
And I say them that before just saying this is scam please contact us in order to provide them the solution for their problems with the offers, but if they don't contact us we cannot help them...

Don't worry, all is under control xD
17-05-2013 12:47
Yeah haha, that's not very helpful indeed. :P How can we make progress if they don't cooperate?
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
Total Posts: 9