Still not getting credited for "Music Saved"

10-06-2012 09:29
Ok as you remember I created a thread because I didn't get credited for the offer "Music Saved" worth 0.50$
SSR said to repeat it again and I did,I downloaded the offer and installed but still not getting credited Please fix this problem as I'm trying to do 1$ to test the wheel spin feature :D
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
10-06-2012 10:29
Ok still didn't get credited but I made a Daily Survey worth 50 cents so I tried the spin wheel and I won 17c!!! Yeaah haha :D

Get-Paid Moderator
10-06-2012 17:04
ChatDexterOk as you remember I created a thread because I didn't get credited for the offer "Music Saved" worth 0.50$
SSR said to repeat it again and I did,I downloaded the offer and installed but still not getting credited Please fix this problem as I'm trying to do 1$ to test the wheel spin feature :D

We have not received any complaints for the offer MusicSaved this month. If we get some more complaints for that offer then we will contact the advertiser. Please be-sure to clear your browsers cookies before doing an offer. Glad to hear that you made enough to do wheel spin :)

Thanks.
10-06-2012 18:54
Well I notified you of a bug I found out,read it now

Get-Paid Moderator
Total Posts: 4