Stop the Double Posting!

18-05-2012 00:33
Hello Moderators,

We have seen that from past few days. Moderators are double posting in the threads when it comes down to locking them. So please in future if you think a thread should be locked. Simply Edit the post if a moderator has posted last & then click Go Advance & scroll down till you see Close the Thread with a check box next to it. Check that box & click Save Settings. Now you have locked the thread without double posting. Thanks for coordinating.

Sincerely,
SSRGetPaid :)
18-05-2012 08:28
Alright,
Thanks.
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
18-05-2012 10:48
Don't worry, SSR. Not problem at all :)

Have a nice day!!
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
18-05-2012 12:46
It's my fault lol it's because I don't know that you was able to re edit it and lock it there.

Sorry!
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
18-05-2012 18:13
RephaelIt's my fault lol it's because I don't know that you was able to re edit it and lock it there.

Sorry!

Thanks everyone for understanding :)
16-07-2012 19:09
Reminding everyone about the first post in this thread.

SSRGetPaidHello Moderators,

We have seen that from past few days. Moderators are double posting in the threads when it comes down to locking them. So please in future if you think a thread should be locked. Simply Edit the post if a moderator has posted last & then click Go Advance & scroll down till you see Close the Thread with a check box next to it. Check that box & click Save Settings. Now you have locked the thread without double posting. Thanks for coordinating.

Sincerely,
SSRGetPaid :)
16-07-2012 20:05
SSRGetPaidReminding everyone about the first post in this thread.

Thanks for reminding :)
Rephael - Get-Paid's Moderator.
--------------------------------------------
Click Here get redirected to our new FAQ's forum.
17-07-2012 05:30
RephaelThanks for reminding :)

You're welcome :)
Total Posts: 8