Submit Button

01-07-2013 20:48
An user says that he completes Daily Surveys but when he has finished he cannot Submit the survey and it isn't added automatically to his earnings list,

And what about the submit button of the rest of offers?

If the submit button was off by default, then, when he completes daily survey it should be added to his earnings list..
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
01-07-2013 21:09
I noticed too, I did the 300 coin offer yesterday! :o
Need personal help? Send me a private message!
02-07-2013 03:22
I am not sure what the problem is because I just tried to do a survey & it appeared as pending under "My Earnings". Are you sure you are having an issue with Offers/Surveys. Please try different browsers or clear History/Cache before trying. Let me know if it works.

Thanks.
02-07-2013 15:02
SSRGetPaidI am not sure what the problem is because I just tried to do a survey & it appeared as pending under "My Earnings". Are you sure you are having an issue with Offers/Surveys. Please try different browsers or clear History/Cache before trying. Let me know if it works.

Thanks.

the problem isn't mine.
Now I tell it to the user
Si hablas español y tienes dudas, por favor abre un nuevo tema en el apartado de Miembros de Habla Hispana.*Proud of being part of Get-Paid Team*SIEMPRE FUERTE 8-)
02-07-2013 21:26
I'm just sticking with tasks,its easier plus now there are a lot more tasks than before!!
Earned 2$ today in 1 hour lol
For any doubts or questions don't hesitate to contact me.

• -GPChatDexter@yahoo.com

• -Username: ChatDexter

Get-Paid Moderator
03-07-2013 06:57
ChatDexterI'm just sticking with tasks,its easier plus now there are a lot more tasks than before!!
Earned 2$ today in 1 hour lol

That's great, keep it up :)
05-07-2013 23:24
The problem is already solved :) thx SSR
Total Posts: 7